Balance Transfers allows platform users to move money between their FBO Settlement Account and the Operating Account.
- Litle V12 credentials: Your WorldPay (Litle) Credentials must be provisioned for V12. If your credentials are not already on V12, please contact your Finix CSM to kick off this process.
- User permissions: Permissions need to first be enabled by Finix for a ROLE_PLATFORM user. That user can then enable/disable permissions for the rest of the team. To get this process started, please contact your Finix CSM.
To successfully use the feature, all three must be enabled.
How to use Balance Transfers
The Balance Transfers feature is available on the Dashboard. You can navigate to the feature by clicking on “Balance Transfers” on the left side navigation bar. (Note: As stated above, unless your user permissions have been set to allow for this feature, you will not see this tab)
Here, you’ll see a list of previously executed Balance Transfers.
To initiate a new Balance Transfer, click the Create Balance Transfer button.
- Source: The account you wish to move the money from.
- Destination: The account you wish to move the money to.
- Amount: The amount you wish to transfer.
- Description: This field is required.
Once you click next, you will be taken to the verification page. Please verify all fields and click Submit to initiate the transfer.
Lastly, you can export all initiated Balance Transfers and information associated using the Export feature.
After clicking on the Export button, you can select the fields that you want to appear on the csv file.
Once you have selected the fields you want to export, click on the blue Export X Items button and the csv file will download.